SERVICE EXCELLENCE WORKSHOP
A CSIA Service Excellence workshop is your chance to share insights from Australia’s stand-out leaders in Customer Service as they present their thoughts on delivering customer service excellence. As an added bonus, CSIA’s facilitatosr, are renowned service excellence experts who will develop customer service excellence strategies with you to implement in your organisation.
This exciting interactive workshop will provide you with knowledge of the methods used by organisations known for leading the highly competitive crusade in customer service excellence.
We hope your organisation will take advantage of this special one-day program to provide your customer service leaders with the tools they need to deliver on your service promise. For individuals wishing to attend the one-day workshop to be held in Sydney, Melbourne Brisbane and Perth the special early-bird price for a place including lunch, workbook and other materials is $917 (inclusive of GST).
CSIA’s members have informed us they are hungry to learn more in order to keep their edge. As a result, we are offering this event on a national level to keep up with demand and ensure your key customer service leaders do not miss out on this exciting initiative in customer service leadership training. Our National Winners agree with us that it is important to share their secrets of their own customer service journey enabling Australia’s customer service leaders to improve service standards nationally.
Let me provide you with some more details on the Australian Service Excellence Awards workshop:
So, lets get across what this Customer Service Revolution means for you, your lifestyle and your business. For this workshop, we have selected Leaders and National Award winners to discuss, define and declare what Customer Service Excellence means to them:
During this one day workshop you can expect:
- An inspiring update on the hottest ideas affecting you and your business
- Learn to engineer the Total Customer Experience from the first moment someone considers becoming a customer until the experience becomes a memory
- How to harness the entrepreneurial spirit buried within your teams to benefit your customers and improve the bottom line of your business
- Discover the importance of innovation and how you can create ideas that shape your world
- Find out how to become more customer-centric in an ultra competitive world
- How to make the sale a positive experience for the customer and the beginning of a mutually rewarding, long-term relationship
- Identify different customer touchpoints and the new art of customisation
- Recognise the keys to engaging people and communicating your big ideas
- Network with some of Australia’s leading Customer Service professionals