AWARD & JUDGING PROCESS
2013 Awards Entry Process
- Select the Awards Category appropriate to the size and nature of your business, or your individual role.
- Submit your nomination via the CSIA website. All nominations must be received by Friday 14 June 5pm AEST.
- Enterprises must provide a submission of up to 2500 words per category entered, and should also include supporting documentation such as charts, tables and graphics. Submissions should be submitted to CSIA via email to email@example.com, with 3 hard copies of the submission to be sent to: Suite 2.03, 6a Glen Street, Milsons Point NSW 2061. Final written submissions are due by 5 July 2013.
- Finalists will be selected and notified by the end of July 2013.
- Finalist site visits will be undertaken by the National Awards judging committee between August and October 2013.
- Winners announced at a gala presentation dinner on Wednesday 9 October 2013 at the Palladium Ballroom, Crown Casino & Entertainment Complex Melbourne.
2013 Awards Judging Process
The Judging Committee consists of representative senior business people actively involved in the customer service profession.
- The key stages that the national judging committee undertakes in the evaluation process for each category are:
- Individual evaluation of submissions by members of the judging committee and finalists are selected;
- Site visit by a licensed assessor is carried out on each finalist to clarify elements of the submission by auditing it against the ICSS criteria;
- Judging Committee reviews results and selects winners and high commendation awards in each State;
- State winners automatically qualify for the National Awards;
- National Award winners and high commendation awards selected.
- 14 June 2013 – Corporate and individual nominations close
- 5 July 2013 – Final organisational written submissions due
- July 2013 – The Awards judging committee determine finalists based upon nominations and submissions
- August 2013 – September 2013 – Finalist site visits are undertaken by the Awards judging committee for organisations. Individuals participate in a phone or face-to-face interview.
- 9 October 2013 – National and state winners in each category will be announced at a gala awards presentation dinner.